Chatham Place: Deluxe En-Suite Student Rooms in Liverpool
Why Student Accommodation?
Student Accommodation has outperformed every other property class. With a 20% increase in students over the last 10 years, universities are left short of accommodation.
- More people are attending university, creating a solid and sustainable demand.
- Due to the current economic climate and high unemployment levels, student numbers are set to continue to rise in coming years.
- Figures show that student numbers are set to increase to 3 million by 2014.
- The number of overseas students choosing to study in the UK has dramatically increased over the last decade and account for more than a sixth of the UK student population.
- This is expected to double by 2025 as students are more willing to travel abroad for the best education opportunities.
- Purpose built student property is the ultimate hassle-free, high income, reliable investment - private halls are managed by on-site management teams.
- Student property has continued to be one of the most resilient investment sectors in the UK during the economic downturn, with most rental incomes and property values remaining stable or increasing.
- Existing accommodation provided by universities is often outdated. Today the discerning student is looking for high quality, purpose built accommodation that provides great facilities, location and security.
Liverpool has become a leading University City, attracting more than 80,000 students a year. Being named City of Culture in 2008, along with a city centre renovation, newly developed shopping centre 'Liverpool One' with great shops and nightlife; Liverpool has become one of the most desirable places in the world to attend University.
It is famous as the home of the Beatles and two premier Division football teams- Liverpool and Everton.
It also has two major universities, Liverpool University and Liverpool John Moores University. In addition the Liverpool Institution of Performing Arts was founded by Paul McCartney and has produced many famous artists.
Liverpool is by the Sea, and has excellent motorway links, an International Airport and a mainline railway station. There are several shopping centres, with the brand new 'Liverpool One' being very popular.
Moreover, research released by Liverpool City Council and confirmed by the UK government indicates that 41,000 new properties need to be built over the next 15 years to close the gap on the shortage of housing in Liverpool and meet the demand for projected population growth in Liverpool.
70% of these properties are needed in the city centre of Liverpool, the research has identified.
Students comprise a large sector of the population seeking rental housing in Liverpool city centre and they want to live in the city centre.
This high quality student accommodation fills the demand for the shortage of rental housing in Liverpool right now and in future.
Invest in quality student accommodation at a fraction of the price. Excellent rental returns with a prestigious developer.
These days, the rising numbers of students are demanding modern, purpose-built accommodation and Chatham Place fits their requirements nicely. Especially as there's a national shortage of accommodation for the nearly three million students we have in the UK.
Chatham Place comes complete with solar panels, energy-efficient heating, water-saving taps, under floor heating and sensor lights. There's a gym, a communal area, a games room and even a prayer room. It's a hassle-free investment, with on-site management and anticipated capital growth of 4% a year.
- Ruined land which will benefit from reforestation
- Workable soil and climate conditions for the growth of the Bamboo
- Social development in the area, increasing employment and returns for locals
- Ensuring minimal transportation cost and environmental impact by close ports
With a 9.7% NET Guaranteed two year rental, you will be looking at a return of £4,995 per annum.
|9.7% NET Rental Guarantee for 2 years
Simple Purchase Process:
- Reservation deposit of £1,000
- On exchange of agreements £25,500. Your deposit will be protected by putting in place a 'Deposit Indemnity Insurance'.
- On completion in August 2013, balance of £25,000 to be paid.
- Receive income from August 2013