- Self-Contained Modern Studios
- From £67,500
- 8% NET Return for 3 Years
- 3 Major Higher Education Institutes within Plymouth
- Short Walking Distance to Universities and City Centre
- Plymouth No 1 in UK for Receiving Highest Yields in Student Investment ‘Property Reporter’
- Stunning Waterfront Location in Picturesque Devon
- Hands-Off, Fully Managed Investment and Immediate Monthly Income
Situated just a short walk from universities and the city centre, Marvell House is a fantastic new development for students. It offers spacious, self-contained studios that come fully furnished with a double bed, bespoke kitchen and en-suite bathroom. With high-speed broadband connectivity and signal boosters, the development also boasts a large secure central courtyard with cycle storage and seating.
This development will offer you a fantastic 8% guaranteed returns for 3 years and will be a hands off, fully managed investment.
Prices start at £67,500.
WHY INVEST IN PLYMOUTH?
The City of Plymouth is home to three major Higher Education Institutes, including Plymouth University, the University of St Mark and St John, and Plymouth College of Art. With around 30,000 students and many graduates staying in the city, Plymouth has recently invested more than £150 million in its estate and facilities. A thriving international community of over 3,000 students from over 100 countries puts high demand for bespoke student accommodation in and around the city.
Set in Devon, Plymouth is a coastal city set in one of the most beautiful areas of the UK. Home to a stunning coastline, a thriving tourism sector (every year, it welcomes five million visitors and enjoys £316m spend), this is a great area to invest in. With a four-year forecast of nearly 30% growth, Plymouth ranked number one from the ‘Property Reporter’ for highest yields in the country for student investment.