- Exquisite 12th Century Manor Hotel – Open and Operational
- Located Amid 30 Acres in the Heart of Yorkshire
- En-suite Rooms from £110K – £180K
- 10% NET Returns for 10 Years
- 125% Assured Buy-back Option at Year 10 for Your Peace of Mind
- Two Weeks of Personal Usage
- No Ongoing Fees or Charges
- Perfect Wedding Venue – More than 100 Wedding Bookings Annually
- Yorkshire Is One of the Largest Tourist Destinations in the World – 216 Million Visits Every Year
- No Stamp Duty up to £150K Purchase Price
- Only £1,000 to Reserve (Refundable)
This stunning manor hotel is situated in the peaceful village of Monk Fryston in the heart of God’s Own Country, Yorkshire. Neighbouring cities are Leeds and York. The 12th century development embodies one of the UK’s most historical country hotels and provides 30 luxurious en-suite twin/double and family rooms. In addition to its imposing architecture, the hotel is renowned as a sought-after spa wedding venue due to its amazing facilities. It features two function and three meeting rooms, large landscaped gardens and a private terrace as well as its own restaurant, bar and lounge.
The hotel offers an excellent investment opportunity with 10% assured returns for 10 years, located in one of the most idyllic and sought-after tourist destinations worldwide. It is already built and operational and managed by a proven developer and award winning Management Company of 10 operational hotels.
The historic county of Yorkshire is often labelled as one of the most idyllic landscapes in the UK. The striking scenery has been featured in many films, novels and artworks. Moreover, the travel guide Lonely Planet named Yorkshire the third best place to visit in the world, hence why it attracts high numbers of local and international tourism – approximately 216 million visits each year. In fact, the region’s tourism industry is worth £7 billion annually. Additionally, substantial investment is planned for the following years including the high speed rail services due to be set off in Leeds.
- Fountains Abbey and Studley Royal Water Garden
- Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Flamingo Land
- National Railway Museum
WE HAVE PURCHASED ROOMS TOO!
Our managing director, Jean Liggett as well as our business development director, Michael, purchased three rooms at a sister hotel of Lakeside Manor, which is within the same developer’s/operator’s portfolio.
‘Being a hotel room owner within this group myself, I am delighted to share my personal experience with you and provide further advice.’ Jean Liggett, Managing Director
To reserve your chosen luxury manor suite room or to chat further, please contact us TODAY via phone +44 (0)20 7624 5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.