- Luxurious Country Hotel on the Edge of Dartmoor National Park – Within close Proximity of the South Devon Coastline
- Established Track Record – Open and Operational since 1934
- Part of the Premier Collection of Its Renowned Developer/ Operator
- 10% NET Returns for 10 Years
- Assured Buy-back Option in Years 5-10 for Your Peace of Mind
- 125 Year Leasehold – Ownership Registered at UK Land Registry – Just Like a Flat
- Two Weeks of Personal Usage for You to Enjoy
- No Ongoing Fees or Charges (apart from ground rent of £300 pa)
- Ideal Wedding Venue – Nominated for the South West Wedding Awards 2018
- Devon is a Major UK Tourist Destination
- Tourist Expenditure in the South West Region – £1.36bn in 2016
- No Stamp Duty
- Only £1,000 to Reserve (Refundable)
This hotel is situated on the edge of Dartmoor National Park within close proximity of the South Devon Coastline. Ideally situated in 9 acres of stunning landscaped gardens, the award-winning accommodation features 44 en-suite bedrooms, including 4 luxury suites.
The stunning site is open and operational since 1934 and renowned as one of Devon’s ‘best-loved’ hotels. Moreover, it will shortly undergo a refined refurbishment, which includes the addition of a spa as well the conversion of exterior buildings in the grounds into further accommodation. Additionally, it features a guest lounge, restaurant, ballroom, bar, boardroom and two conference rooms embodying an ideal venue for weddings and group events. In fact, the historic hotel was nominated this year for the South West Wedding Awards.
The South West is the most visited region in the UK with Devon as a key tourist destination. Not only is it home to a coastal World Heritage Site, it also features two National Parks, idyllic nature sceneries and more than 125 miles of breath-taking coastline.
With its striking landscapes, unspoiled coast and countryside, Devon is the ideal place for a family holiday, romantic short break or relaxing get-away from the hectic city life.
The area provides an excellent opportunity for buyers due to established and ever-increasing tourist numbers.
In 2016, the tourism industry in Devon was worth £1.36 billion and is expected to grow by 11% by 2020.
- Wembury Beach
- Dartmouth Castle
- National Marine Aquarium
- Blackpool Sands
- Crealy Adventure Park & Resort
WE HAVE ALSO BOUGHT ROOMS TOO!
Our managing director, Jean Liggett as well as our business development director, Michael, purchased three rooms at a sister hotel of this property, which is within the same developer’s/operator’s portfolio.
‘Being a hotel room owner within this group myself, I am delighted to share my personal experience with you and provide further advice.’ Jean Liggett, Managing Director
WHO WE ARE
Properties of the World offers you integrity and professionalism from the beginning of the buying process right until the point of completion, providing support, guidance and a wealth of expertise in not only property, but also in sales, media, recruitment and the financial services industries. Collectively, the company boasts 60 years’ worth of blue chip experience.
As well as being members of the London Chamber of Commerce, the AIPP and covered by the Property Ombudsman Scheme, we are also an official contributor to the 2017 Parliamentary Review thanks to the RT Hons Philip Hammond’s – Chancellor of the Ex-Chequer’s – kind invitation for our participation. The occasion was marked with an annual gala hosted by the BBC’s Andrew Neil at the Palace of Westminster in October 2017, which we thoroughly enjoyed attending.