- The FIRST Ever Indoor and Outdoor Adventure Park Located in South Wales
- 2 and 3 Bedroom Luxury Lodges
- Only £115k Cash Input
- 10% NET Assured Returns for 5 Years
- Hands off property investment with no extra costs during ownership
- Brought to You by the former CEO of Centre Parcs and backed by the Welsh Government
- Endorsed by British Adventurer, Bear Grylls, with Bear Grylls Survival Academy
- Secure, Defined Exit Strategy at 125% of the Purchase Price
- ROI of 167% !
- New deal gives you an additional cash returns of £14,400
Welcome to Afan Valley Adventure Resort. Spread over 500 acres of stunning landscape, this all-encompassing and exhilarating adventure playground will be geared towards a unique holiday experience where visitors can indulge in a unique kaleidoscope of high-octane activities or total relaxation and the chance to socialise, all in one inspirational location.
Be a part of a truly exhilarating experience. Invest in this adventure resort today…
Thanks to its rich heritage and warm welcome, the Valleys of South Wales are already a must-see destination and Afan Valley is certainly no exception. To learn that the Valleys has been named in the Top 10 Places in the World to ‘Ride Before You Die’ really is no surprise due to it housing five world class mountain bike trails – an excellent setting for some extreme activity to take place.
Boasting 25 years’ experience in the industry, Peter Moore has acted as Chief Executive and Chairman of some of the most successful leisure organisations in Britain. And will now be overseeing the development and delivery of the resort. His past schemes include Centre Parcs – which he was instrumental in establishing as one of the UK’s most outstanding leisure success stories – Alton Towers and Blackpool’s Chill Factore Indoor Ski Village. Talking about the project, Peter said:
“I am very excited about what this resort will bring to the UK market for the first time. It will be something totally different, a resort the market is ready for and one which I genuinely believe will open a new chapter for the UK leisure market.” Peter Moore OBE, Chairman of Leisure at Afan Valley Adventure Resort
With a particular emphasis on adventure and healthy living, this multi-million-pound resort will be the first of its kind to offer guests of all ages and abilities, an experience like no other. From alpine sports to water sports; forest adventures to off-road biking; survival training to trampolining, and surfing to zorbing, the resort will deliver a superb line-up of physical activities to explore.
Several of the park’s features will provide days’ worth of entertainment for the discerning adventurer. These features include:
- The Bear Grylls Survival Academy which was painstakingly designed by Bear himself and encompasses a range of exciting challenges and physical obstacles to test all round stamina, strength and teamwork. These include a water challenge, high jungle rope zip-lining, parachuting and much, much more.
- A number of prestigious brands to ensure the best facilities and experiences for all guests. These include the likes of Starbucks, Wagamama, Hawkshead Clothing, OMAR lodges and many more to be announced imminently.
- The hub, which will provide the perfect opportunity to wine, dine, shop and unwind with a number of bars, cafes and restaurants nestled in an open, airy central zone within the resort. It will also be home to the 5-star ‘Tree Tops Hotel and Spa’.
Afan Valley Adventure Resort will be made up of four activity zones: Alpine, Forest, Trails and Xtreme. Each zone has been carefully designed by some of the world’s most experienced architectural designers and leisure professionals to provide a multitude of experiences for guests of all ages and abilities.
Within each zone, there will be four different lodge styles for you to invest in, each representing the four individual zones – Alpine, Forest, Xtreme and Trails. Each of the zoned lodges will be available to purchase as two, three or four-bedroom accommodation and will combine comfort with the latest technology to provide the perfect retreat at the end of an exhilarating day on the resort.
Each of these lodges will be available as either standard or luxury lodges. All lodge interiors will have a modern feel and will be beautifully fitted with contemporary fixtures and fittings, quality handmade furniture, double glazing, central heating and hot-tubs on the outside decking area.
- This £130 million investment will create 1000 full time jobs
- 5,000 visitors are forecasted to visit the resort per week (a total of 260,000 per year)
- Visitors of the resort are estimated to help generate £6.574 million of consumer expenditure each year which will be spent on site and within the local area
- Holiday and leisure trips to Wales accounted for 62% of all trips in first eleven months of 2015
- Over 10 million tourists stayed overnight in Wales in 2015
- Outdoor activity tourism in Wales is huge business, contributing £481m to the Welsh economy and supporting 8,243 full time jobs
AN AWARD-WINNING RESORT OPERATOR…
This year, Llandudno Bay Hotel (a property run by the same hotel operator and executed by the same developer) was shortlisted for ‘Best Accommodation’ at the Go North Wales awards and after coming up against several impressive establishments, was announced winner of their category!
We are extremely excited about this news; especially considering how much dedication and hard work has gone in to ensuring they outperformed across a number of deciding factors. Anyone who bought a unit at Llandudno Bay and those who have enjoyed a stay there recognise the attention to detail and high standards of service provided, hence, why they posed themselves as excellent investment choices – if customers are happy, a hotel will exceed expectations, and when this happens, returns are both high and consistent.